Terms and conditions
Our general conditions for your car rental:
- Be at least 21 years old to rent a car
- Having a driving license is essential to be able to benefit from our car rental service in Morocco.
- Agree to be the only person who can drive the rented vehicle.
- Payment is made when picking up the vehicle by credit card (visa or MasterCard) or cash
- Taking the fingerprint for the deposit which will be returned when the rental vehicle is returned
- For residents and those passing through Marrakech, we offer the vehicle delivery service (Airport, Riads and Hotels) free of charge (from 08:00 to 00:59).
- If you are in another city in Morocco, additional costs are to be added for the delivery of the rented vehicle to the desired location.
Rental Duration and Others:
- The customer must respect the return time of the vehicle. Each additional hour will be charged.
- You must notify 72 hours in advance for the extension of the rental.
- If the customer returns the vehicle before the rental period has expired, the latter cannot under any circumstances demand reimbursement of the sums due for the remaining rental
- You can cancel for free after one week of your reservation.
- It is strictly forbidden to use off-road roads with rented vehicles except 4×4
- In the event of accidents, the customer is obliged to keep us informed.
- In the event of a breakdown, We guarantee you a quality repair service.
- Vehicles are fully insured. However, for any damage other than the theft of the vehicle, fire, glass breakage, civil liability and persons transported (PAI), a capped non-redeemable deductible remains the responsibility of the driver in the event that his partial or full liability is engaged.
- Vehicle damage is only covered upon production of an accident report within 24 hours.
- If you are not responsible for the accident, you will not be charged.
- If you are responsible for the accident, only the damage caused to our vehicle will be your responsibility. li>